This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Not Ready For This

I will admit that my daughter sleeps in the bed with us.  It wasn't supposed to be this way, but somehow it just happened.  I'm not a lazy parent, just a really tired one.  I figured that are only small once and then that's it, they grow up.

So the little one, the three year old, has made her place right in the middle of my bed.  Good thing it is a king size.  It's not too uncomfortable, and the truth is when it is cold outside, it is really nice to have a little heating pad right next to you.

Well a few nights ago, we jokingly asked her if she would be sleeping in her bed that night.  Apparently she thought is was a good idea.  She climbed out of our bed, walked across the house, climbed into her bed and went to sleep.  She didn't wake up until 9:00 am the next morning.

Thinking this was just a fluke, she did it again the next night.  I am not ready for this.  I was just joking.  What can I say?  She is getting big, independent (with the exception of the potty).

The truth is the bed is kind of empty without her.  Is it sad that I am hoping this is not permanent?  I know, I need to let her grow up.  Can't I just keep her little a little bit longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails