This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, April 18, 2011

Build A Bear



Do they seriously have to put this store in the center of the mall, so that no matter what direction you go in, you have to walk in front of it?  It seems that every time we walk by this store this overwhelming force stops my kids in their tracks and pulls them in.  Of course they are trying to pull me in with them. But I remain strong.

I will admit I like the store too but it is so expensive.  I can bet that I will at the very least be spending about 50 bucks on one visit. My kids can't just build a 12 dollar bear they have to have all of the accessories known to man.

Well a few weeks ago I finally gave in.  It was a few weeks after the little one's birthday.  Thanks to a few gift cards I decided to bring the kiddies to their favorite store in the mall.  The little one was overwhelmed and didn't know where to go first.  It took her forever just to pick out her bear.  The accessories were another story, she loves clothes.  My oldest just got him some accessories for his two build a bears that he already has.

We were just about done when my little one spotted a tiny cell phone for her bear.  Only she wanted to the phone for herself.  So after we checked out and they got their stuff in their boxes, we were walking out the mall.  The little one proceeds to talk very loudly on her new cell phone (toy phone, of course).  Then she stops to slide the keyboard out and text.  She is three remind you.  I hope she knows that it will be a very, very long time before she gets a real one of those. It was rather funny though. Above is her finished product, below that is the pic I got chasing her around trying to get a pic of her.  Fun, Fun ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I love that shop and the pictures were so cute.
    Enjoy the moments of this Easter Season.
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails