This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spoiled

This evening my son decided that he was not going to eat what I cooked for supper.  After going through the dramatic it is horrible and yuck, he said he wasn't going to eat it.  So my husband and I told him that if he didn't eat that, then he would eat nothing.  So he said that he wasn't going to eat anything then.  It didn't help that my mother-in-law was offering to fix him something else. She didn't, we made it known that was not an option.

Having lost the initial  challenge we decided to raise him one.  We told him that if he didn't eat it for supper, then he would eat it for lunch tomorrow instead of our weekly Friday outing for lunch.  Now we got his attention.  After a little while of deliberation he decided he would eat a little. If not he would just be punishing himself twice.

He is spoiled, you know it doesn't matter when I cook, he doesn't like it.  He even has the little one saying yuck and gross along with the dramatic shenanigans. 

I really don't think I am that bad of a cook, my husband doesn't complain.  But then again, maybe he knows better.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, or was he trying to get your attention??? Or maybe he is waiting for you to ask him what's he wants or wish you to cook for him???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just described my 5 year old, hopefully they will grow out of it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails