This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Hangover

Monday morning I felt horrible.  I just had to go back for more.  I knew better but I just couldn't help myself.  So Monday morning I was paying for it.  It was just so good.  I just had to have another and so the next morning I had the worst cake hangover.

I don't drink, haven't in about 6 years.  But I do indulge in good cake and Sunday at the little ones birthday party, a little too much. Not only was it a beautiful cake it was sooooo gooooood!!.  The filling tasted like candy and my brain shut off and didn't tell me when I had to much so I had to suffer the consequences of my actions.  When will I ever learn. 

Yes, I love to eat and usually I don't overdo it, but thanks to my sister-in-law who has a gift when it comes to baking cakes I went a little to far.  Sure at the party I only ate a little, but I couldn't wait for everyone to leave so that I could indulge.  Actually I wasn't that bad.  But I did have cake all week.  I just ate a little bit everyday until it was gone, really I did.

By far it was the best cake I have ever eaten and now (tear) it is gone :(

But we all had fun at the party and the little one got to eat cake too and she got a lot of gifts too.
That is a sugar flower that she is eating, my sister-in-law made that too.  Don't worry I sent her home with them, just kidding ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you must be cake-lover.. I know what you meant by brain shutting down.. Cakes and chocolate has that effect on me.. my brain will always go to sleep when it comes to them.. LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I have a weak spot for cakes, as long as it's not everyday mmm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails