This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Big 3!!!!

The little one turned 3 yesterday (tear), it is bittersweet, but so is every birthday.  We has a nice fun filled day; church, grammy & papas for lunch, ice cream cake, presents,  the park, shopping, out to eat for dinner, more ice cream a movie then bed.  You can imagine but the end of the day we were all tired.  And her party isn't even till next weekend.

She is getting so big and so independent.  Just thought instead of  writing a whole bunch today, I would just post a few pics from our day.


5 comments:

  1. Loved the Birthday events and adorable pictures.
    I love blogs about family. Mommy blogs are awesome and mine is a Ganny blog. Family is so important; enjoy the moments.
    Blessings to you! LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I figure when the kids get a little older I will turn this blog into a mini book for them to remember their silliness and such ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice-cream cake... yummy, yummy... can I have a slice??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, here is something for you.. :)

    Claim it at http://www.tingtasy.com/2011/03/ting-in-random-tr04-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some beautiful pictures. Thanks for visiting my blog John Threesixteen. I added myself as a follower. God Bless You and your family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails