This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All By Myself

That is the little ones newest saying.  She is becoming quite independent.  Yesterday she dresses herself, all by herself.  She announces "I did it, all by myself".  She likes to help with everything, even when it takes twice as long.  But I like to encourage my kids to be independent, and to be good helpers.

Now if only she would use the potty.  She will be three on Saturday and there is no progress in the potty department.  Unless you want to count the other evening. 

It was my sister-in-laws birthday and we went out to eat.  It was almost time to sing "Happy Birthday"  when the little one decided she needed to go potty.  After saying it really loud a dozen times I gave in and brought her. Reminding you that she never wants to go at home and will change the subject when asked.  She actually sat on the toilet, took her precious time, using the potty.  By the time we got back "Happy Birthday" was already sung and the check was paid.  So we missed it.  I thought it was rather funny, this chick. 

Can't wait till she can use the potty all by herself ;) 

2 comments:

  1. :) I am sure she will and you will see the improvement soon... :)

    Her birthday is on the coming Saturday?? Well, wish her a Happy Birthday for me, will you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the b-day wishes, I will tell her!! I will try to post pics too!! Thanks a bunch

    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails