This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mittens ??

Well, she is at it again. If it wasn't for my entertaining children, I would have nothing to write about.  They keep me on my toes and always have me laughing.

It is actually cold here in South Louisiana.  The other evening I pulled out the coats and a pair of pink mittens for my daughter.  She was really excited when I showed them to her.  We got her bundled up and were off to where ever it was that we were going to that evening.

Around bed time she was in her PJ's and she brings me her mittens.  She got one on but had trouble putting the other one on.  So I put on the other mitten, she went to play with her toys, with her mittens on.  Now these are mittens not gloves, there isn't much you can do with mittens.  But this is a determined child as you can read from my past post.

So later on she was asleep in bed (yes, she still sleeps in my bed, but that is besides the point.)  So I get ready for bed, fix the pillows and I notice that she is sleeping with her mittens on. My house is not that cold, not cold enough for mittens anyway.  This has to be one of the funniest things she has done lately.  This has been going on for a few weeks now, when she remembers her mittens , she has to put them on and she had been sleeping with them, playing with her toys (don't ask me how) with them.

Oh, the other night she found some gloves, she tried them out for the night.  Guess they aren't as good as her little pink mittens, because I haven't seen them since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails