This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, December 10, 2010

I Used To ....


remember things
have a flat tummy
not have stretch marks
be thin
not have a stack of tires around my waist
actually fit in my skinny jeans
pull all nighters without batting an eye
not be tired all the time
have a clean house
know everything ;) (still do ;)
be 20 something
not have cheerios all over my car
not have toys all over my car or house
not have to work
not worry about everything
have good hair days
have money
know what I wanted to be when I grow up
dream in color

Too bad I can't remember all the things I used to be, have or want. Actually I just thought of something else, but forgot it again. I guess that all comes with age.  Maybe one day I will realize that it is a blessing that I used to have but don't anymore.  Ten years from now I will have a whole new list to write,  it will probably be a lot shorter because I won't remember anything by then ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails