This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where's the Tape??


I had to threaten my son the other day.  It's not what you think.  I told him that I was wrapping his Christmas presents last and if there wasn't any tape left then I was going to bring his gifts back to the store.  I know it sounds harsh, but this child would use all the tape in the house if I left him alone.  Leaving me at the last minute running out to the store to get a stupid roll of tape.

My son, the inventor.  He is always coming up with something.  I walked in his room the other day and the above picture is what I found. It is a boat, I guess a house boat or something of the sort.  He is very creative. He used paper towels, newspaper, some other stuff and of course tape.  My tape, the tape that I can never find or find an empty roll in the drawer where I keep it.  He will usually say, "I didn't use a lot, come on Mom."  Am I supposed to be sympathetic to this.

I usually buy him his own roll of tape but it isn't long before that is gone and he is back at mine.  What am I going to do with this child?

I know I do need to encourage and support his antics, and I do, I just like to pick with him. One day he may invent something spectacular and make lots of money so I won't have to work anymore.  That is the goal at least ;)  So I guess I should stop giving him such a hard time about the tape.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails