This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Best Entertainment

My seven year old is a trip.  The things that come out of his mouth, if I told you everything you wouldn't be able to catch your breath from laughing so hard.  We were in Toys R Us a few months ago looking at different toys.  I try to reward him every once in awhile for good grades, being nice to his sister, and helping me around the house.  Well, I try to be a cool mom and keep in the know about cool toys, so I see this cool Ben10 Omnitrix. So,  I am telling him, " look at  this cool Ben10 watch."  (I called it a watch, go me!!!).  He looks at me and says, " but it doesn't turn you into anything."  He was serious, in his mind what was the point if it didn't really turn him into an alien.  I really didn't know what to say to that. Anyway, we ended up spending another hour in the store until he decided on a more practical toy. (that didn't turn him into anything either).

He also didn't want to take karate lessons unless he could learn to fight like a ninja.   He is now reconsidering karate lessons after seeing The Karate Kid (which is a cute, cute movie by the way). After the movie he drilled me on the difference between karate and kung fu and which one is best or better.  What am I going to do with him?

Kids are so entertaining, the things that come out of their mouths. I wouldn't trade him for the world.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails