This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Friday, June 4, 2010

Confession of a Crazy Mommy

I am crazy and I will admit it, but I think that every mom has a little bit of crazy around. With all of the crazy thoughts that enter my mind about being a mommy and a wife I thought why not start a blog about all the craziness. I am sure many can relate. So I have two kids, a 7 year old boy and a 2 year girl. The 2 year old is quite a handful but I wouldn't trade either one of them for the world. I have been married for 10 years, boy does time fly. Can I get a trade in after 10 years?? Just kidding. I work part-time for a lawyer (go me!!). I hate it. Writing is my passion, and I am going to try really really hard to keep up with 3 different blogs so wish me luck.

Make sure to check out my other two blogs http://pmvincent.blogspot.com and http://healthnutjunkie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails