This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Because I'm not Ready!!


There I admitted it, I said it, my baby is now 2 years and 2 months and I have come to the realization that I just don't want to potty train her right now. Although after the mishap the other day I am starting to change my mind (I will spare you the disgusting details). I am also not ready for her to sleep in her own room. As independent as she is, I just am not ready. She is my baby and she is probably my last one, so can't I just keep her little a little while longer.  Before I know it she will be grown and going to college and she surely will not be sleeping in my bed then and she definitely will be potty trained.  So is there any harm in me not being ready??  I know, I know, it is really time for her to start using the potty and I am really getting sick of changing diapers.  I will keep you posted on our progress.  Her using the potty and sleeping in her own room and me letting her do it.

What happened to my little baby?  Where did this big girl come from?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails