This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So What if I Like to Eat


My husband made the comment to me that I only like to go on vacation to eat different foods. Well yeah, duh, I like to eat. Guilty as charged. Like last year when we went to Tampa, our days were planned by Lunch and Dinner and then we filled in the extra time with activities, like going to the flea market (which is amazing), zoo, Busch Gardens, etc. Did he really think I would go for anything else? They have places like Pollo Tropical , Bahama Breeze and Moe's.  He thinks I'm crazy, but I know I am.   When someone says lets go to Galveston, I say yeah they have Tortugas and Ben & Jerry's, not yeah they have Schliterbahn and Moody Gardens (I know I'm sad).  My husband shakes his head and laughs.

Yes, when I wake up in the morning I am not thinking of breakfast, I already know what I am eating for breakfast, that is usually fruit. I am thinking now what am I going to eat for lunch and during lunch I start to think now what I am going to eat for dinner, I'm sorry I thought everyone thought that way.  No I don't pig out and usually don't overeat either.  I just love food and I am always game to try new foods.  You name it I will probably love it,  Thai, Indian, Mexican, Cuban, Honduran :), Greek, Italian, Japanese, Chinese.

So what if I like to eat, I know I am not alone.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails