This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

That's What Little Girls Do

At family camp we had morning and evening worship.  My little one liked to sit next her little friend.  They are about a week apart in age.  His dad used to be the pastor at our Church.  So we kind of arranged for them to get married when then are old enough ;)

So they sang their song, there was a skit and then the Pastor (the little ones friends dad) was sharing a message with the group (mini sermon).  As I look over to check on the little ones, I see my little one plant a great big one smack on the lips of her little friend.  The look on his face was priceless as his eyes were the biggest I had ever seen.  Thinking, rather hoping that nobody else saw,  hoping that they were paying attention to the message and not the two cute kiddies in the front.  Later finding out it was the talk of the day.

The Pastors wife, who is just an awesome friend leans over to me and says "When they are older we will just have to tell them they already kissed".  She just takes everything in stride, I felt better.

I guess that is just what little girls do.  If only I had my camera, but at least that image will stay in my head forever.  It was tooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I would consider that a priceless moments. It sounds like a really fun event.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails