This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, July 11, 2011

No Fear


Last week at family camp, we did a lot.  I personally had to step out of my comfort zone for quite a few things.  My kids seem to let nothing faze them.  We went ziplining.  Now I for one am scared of heights, and two don't like to not have control over a situation.  So you can see how ziplining is the perfect choice for me.  I had to pump myself up for days, but I did it and I survived.  It was so much fun,  except for not knowing how to brake, but that was just funny.

My oldest went on it like nothing,  he didn't even blink.  My youngest got excited and told us all that she was going to do it all by herself.  She did, but one it started got a little scared because of the noise from the wire.  She didn't cry, she just had a really serious face at the end.

We all took a turn and had a blast.  I will try to post more about our vacation at family camp.

1 comment:

  1. Your kid is really adorable and so strong! You cannot see even a little sign of nervousness... I like her!!! :) Go kid!!!

    Lette's Haven

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails