This isn't just another mommy blog, it's my mommy blog. What I will write about will simply depend on my mood. Anything is possible. Along with being a mommy, I am also a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Sometimes I will be serious and sometimes I will try to be funny, but its all in a days work. I love being a mom, its the best "job" one could ever have. Any questions or comments can be emailed to me at pmvincent00@yahoo.com . Thanks for reading!!!







Monday, July 18, 2011

Mr. Didn't Want to Do Anything

When we first arrived at family camp my oldest didn't want to do anything.  They had tons of activities and he had an excuse for everything.  He didn't want to ride horses, he didn't want to ride in a boat.  So I just put him down for everything.  I told him that he just had to do everything once and then he wouldn't have to do it again if he didn't want to, but he at least had to try it once.

When we went horseback riding he complained the whole way there.  Once we were done he wanted to know when we could go again.  The same thing with tubing.  He didn't want to go until he went and then after that he couldn't get enough.  He had a blast and he made a lot of friends too, a lot from last year too. 

Mr. didn't want to do anything.  Good thing I'm a mean mommy that makes my kids do things that they don't want to do.  I know them better then they know themselves. Sometimes they just need a little push.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right on that one. You do have to push your children a little bit now and then.
    Good read today; and blessings to you!
    Living Waters by LeAnn
    http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com
    Google comments down!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails